Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Five

I recommend these five places and activities:
First, Bellavista, because everytime there is time for party, and if we would have an open mind, we can say that is a cultural place too; a very important center of the alcoholic culture.
Second, the National Library, but really the last time that I went there many sections of the library were closed, because the earthquake disorganized everything.
Third, Rock&Guitarras or the Oxido Bar; I go there when I want to listen bands that play tributes of famous and international rock bands, such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, or singers such as Janis Joplin. I went to Oxido last week, and I enjoyed with a fantastic grunge show, and I want to go next week too.
Fourth, I suggest to visit the ancient buildings in Plaza de Armas, although the smells there is absolutely nasty, and when I walk for that street I believe that the smell is impregnated in the walls (not by the wonderful peruvian restaurants; its because maybe nobody there can get a bathroom).
Fifth, I suggest the Social Science Faculty of the Universidad de Chile, a magic place that nobody can understand why didn´t fall during the eartquake.

1 comment:

  1. we can go to bellavista to dance "waka-waka"!!!
    when you have time,you must tell me...and I will be ready xD

    ReplyDelete