Monday, October 4, 2010

What your favorite movie is

I am not sure if I could say that this is my favorite movie, because I never spend time watching T.V, and I usually don`t have enough money to go to cinema =( but I remember that I loved The Mummy the first time that I watched it. Although I am a looser and I love everything in relation with archaeology, such as movies, books, documentary, normally I dislike that kind of movies, such as Indiana Jones, or Tomb raider; they destroy all the ruins! xD
In the movie, my favorite it´s the Brendan Fraser character, who is an adventurer called Rick O´Connell, not because he was handsome (he really is not), but a brave guy. The story takes place in Middle East, and is about a Mommy that returns to life. My favorite part is at the beginning, when O`Connell was sentenced to die by hanging, and finally he is saved. And I like all the scenes that take place inside the pyramids, or when the characters speak Egyptian language, because I would like to learn someday a ancient language; however, If I try to do it, I will have to study “Language” (I don´t know how to say “lingüística”) again, I hated that course.
If I could change something in the movie, I would prefer that the Hamunaptra temple would not fall at the end of the movie, because it was beautiful xD.
I believe that the others parts of The Mummy`s story are amazing too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment