Tuesday, October 26, 2010

About Money

If I were wealthy, I`d be really happy. I don`t believe that money is the one thing that gives us happiness, however, if you don`t need to work, if you never have economic problems, you would have enough time to practise nice activities for you, such us sports, games, dance, or social gatherings.
If I inherit a lot of money, I would buy a house near my university, because I am tired of renting an apartment; neighbours are too close to me, and I can listen everything that they do. Sometimes I know details about their personal problems, and when I meet them, in the park or in a building`s corridor, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
If I were a millionaire, I would invest my money buying houses, and then I would rent them, so I`d be sure that I wouldn`t need to work again. But I`d continue studying, because I love the archaeology.
I`d like to finance an eco-organization too, especially focused on saving forests and animals.
Money is really important for me, because every time I have problems related to that; I have to work in my free time, so many times I am tired when I come to university, or I can`t wake up in the morning.
I would like to have just the necessary money to live a relaxing life, because usually I feel sick when the month is ending and I have to pay the rent again. It`s really sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment